With green parsley and corned beef, these tasty pinwheels are an irresistible addition to your holiday spread. If you want them to look even more festive, you can use green spinach tortillas in place of regular flour tortillas. Recipe makes about 16 pinwheels.
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley (or dry parsley flakes)
- Deli-sliced corned beef
- Flour tortilla shells
- Whip the cream cheese and parsley together in a bowl with an electric mixer. Spread the mixture in an even layer over a tortilla shell or wrap
- Add a layer of the corned beef and roll into a tight tube.
- Use a knife to slice into pinwheels
- Arrange three pinwheels into the shape of a shamrock
- Unroll one pinwheel a little to make a shamrock stem at the bottom